Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Voki Part 2

This morning I thought to myself, “I have got find a good way to use Voki’s in my math classes this year.” Here is what I came up with.

Voki’s are nice because they always repeat the same message over and over again. In my geometry class I thought this would be a neat short voki to remind students whether or not the triangle is even possible.








As a result I am pretty sure I could create with my students a gallery of voki’s that would go over various parts of Geometry. This would be more interesting than a formula sheet at times. I can even send Voki’s through email or to a cell phone. This means that students could put helpful Voki’s on their portable devices so they can do there work anywhere and not just in front of a computer. I of course would not create these voki’s but would allow all my students to create them at home. We could even collaborate with other classes about creating them and sharing the load.

No comments:

Post a Comment